Common Medicare Questions
Still have questions about Medicare? We can answer them for you. We receive questions every day from our clients, and have compiled a list of those we are asked most frequently. If you don’t see the answer to the questions that you have, contact us and we will speak to you personally!
What is the Annual Enrollment Period?
The Annual Enrollment Period (AEP), is an important time of year for Medicare beneficiaries. From October 15 – December 7th of each year, beneficiaries can make changes to their coverage. Changes during this period can include:
- Switch from one Medicare Advantage plan to another.
- Switch from one Part D plan to another.
- Change from Original Medicare to Medicare Advantage.
- Change from Medicare Advantage to Original Medicare.
- Enroll in a Part D plan if you missed your initial enrollment period.
- Opt out of your Part D coverage.