At Medicare Portal, we’ve developed free virtual educational webinars for the most requested topics that we receive from beneficiaries, financial advisors, assisted living facilities and human resources. To better assist you in your transition into Medicare, we welcome you to our Medicare Basics webinar:
What will you learn at the Medicare Basics webinar?
Participants will learn exactly what they need to know about enrolling in Medicare, covering topics that include:
- Important eligibility information
- Medicare benefits of Parts A, B, C, D and Medigap
- Medicare costs, including the donut hole
- Enrollment process and deadlines
- Avoiding penalties and delays in coverage
Who should attend the Medicare Basics webinar?
Our Medicare Basics webinar is designed for people who are or will be eligible for Medicare benefits.
- Turning 65 within the next 6 months
- Retiring or working past 65 years of age
If you are interested in our Medicare Basics webinar for more information on how to register please visit www.medicareportal.org.
We look forward to helping you know more and stress less about your Medicare. Your PATH to Medicare success begins with us!
If a group setting isn’t quite what you are looking for, we offer Medicare education and enrollment assistance in person, over the phone and online, and our services are always free. Contact us today: email@example.com or call us at 703-214-4600.