Join us on June 16, 2020 at 10 am ET
FREE Medicare Basics Webinar
The information you need to make important Medicare enrollment decisions
Knowing the right steps to take when enrolling in Medicare can be a complex and confusing endeavor. Our FREE Medicare Basics educational webinar covers the fundamentals of Medicare coverage, how your eligibility impacts your enrollment period and more.
What will you learn?
Participants will learn exactly what they need to know about enrolling in Medicare, covering topics that include:
- Important eligibility information
- Medicare benefits of Parts A, B, C, D and Medigap
- Medicare costs, including the donut hole
- Enrollment process and deadlines
- Avoiding penalties and delays in coverage
Who should attend?
Our Medicare Basics Webinar is designed for people who are or will be eligible for Medicare benefits.
- Turning 65 within the next 6 months
- Retiring or working past 65 years of age
Get our Medicare Basics Worksheet FREE!
All webinar registrants will receive our Free Medicare Basics Worksheet at no cost or obligation after signing up for our webinar. Learn how to obtain the most benefit from Medicare when you understand how to choose and enroll in the right plan properly and on time. Register today!