Join us at one of our upcoming virtual and/or in-person educational events to learn more about Medicare. Our events are free and open to the public, and we offer five different educational Medicare topics, which include:
- Medicare Basics – this webinar covers the fundamentals of Medicare including Parts A, B, C, D and Medicare Supplement. We also discuss enrolling at 65, working past 65 and special enrollment periods.
- Medicare and Working Past 65 – this webinar identifies key dates, timelines and actions you need to take when working past 65 and enrolling in Medicare.
- Medicare Part D – What You Need To Know – this webinar discusses the fundamentals of Part D prescription drug coverage, how it works, important terms and enrollment dates.
- Original Medicare versus Medicare Advantage – this webinar covers the fundamental differences between Medicare Advantage and Original Medicare and exactly how to choose the plan that best suits your needs.
- Medicare Annual Enrollment – What You Need To Know – this webinar explores what the Annual Enrollment Period is, how it can impact you and specifically what changes you can make to your Medicare benefits.
Do you think you could benefit for one of these presentations? Learn more about them below and register today.
Oct 2022Medicare Basics — Date : 10/04/2022 Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Medicare Annual Enrollment - What You Need To Know — Date : 10/06/2022 Time: 12:00 PM - 12:20 PM
Medicare Annual Enrollment - What You Need To Know — Date : 10/13/2022 Time: 4:00 PM - 4:20 PM
Medicare Basics — Date : 10/18/2022 Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Nov 2022Medicare Basics — Date : 11/01/2022 Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Medicare Basics — Date : 11/15/2022 Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM